View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:34 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
if you're legacy plan is just as cheap or very close to sero then it is basically a sero plan. Sprint is making all of its money off people paying for regular price plan. Less people then you think have discount plans. if your legacy plan isn't cheap then its around the same price as a sep plan. SEP plans are the best value around plus their family plans are outrageous.
my plan 8 years ago was a "regular" plan at one point

i do not pay $30 a month (i don't think there ever were any plans as cheap as sero with all those minutes/data)..

i pay $79.99 a month for unlimited everything... basically it's the $100 plan now (except i don't have sprint nav which i don't need).

and as i said before, sprint makes their money from loyal long time customers, not customers who decide to try a $80-$100 plan and switch providers when their contract is up.

who are the customers sprint is losing every year? iirc i think last year sprint lost 800,000 customers.. HIGHLY DOUBT those are long time customers they're losing, but those customers who switch providers every other year.. they don't make money off a new customer (what you call "regular" price customers) who then decide after 2yrs they don't want the service. in order for sprint to make a good ROI they must be a customer for more than just a couple years, more-so if they're getting a $500 device for $150.

food for thought.

Last edited by sebo; 04-15-2010 at 08:39 PM.