View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Does evo4g support full flash on the web browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
um yes it is i have it on my hero... its also on the eris. they partnered up with adobe to bring it to there devices for just the browser. theres even an apk or what ever the android equiv is called
is it flashlite or is it adobe flash 10.1. flashlite does support some flash content but not heavy content. Htc desire was said to be the first device running adobe flash 10.1. I just posted exactly what the website says, you have to have 2.0 and above to have adobe flash 10.1.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 04-15-2010 at 05:07 PM.