IwireRobert
PPCGeeks Regular

IwireRobert is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Redrumchaos 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwireRobert View Post
The only thing that i just found out a minute ago was when you look up a address in the web browser, it dosent give the option to get directions only show on map which dosent bring you to the google map app. I dont know if that would be the result of something you removed but still not that big of deal. Other then that this rom is great. You did a great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Thanks for the compliment. As for the issue, can you expand on that a bit so I can check it out myself?
To expand on that, when i go in to my web browser (the default one) and goto google.com and type in a store name and a zip code, it obivously find the closet one and gives you a option to to "call" or "show on map" when you show on map instead of it asking you to use google maps (the app) it use the web browser and shows you google maps, the problems is that u cant use google navigator from there. When i was using stock or droidmod (which im glad to be away from) it gave you the option to use Google maps (the app) and it took you right to navigation. I hope that it explains it a little better. The only work around i can see is to just open google maps and search from there.

But once again Great work and ill be looking forward to those update before 2012 Lol.