View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:28 PM
M3_Arsenal
Lurker

M3_Arsenal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ROM that gives HTC Diamond running on Boost CDMA full functions????

Over the past few weeks I have been researching the net for the most stable ROM for HTC Diamond running on Boost Mobile. Unfortunately there is isn't much feedback on this specific topic. Everybody has a different taste when it comes to ROM's, but my question is not based on looks, design or personal taste, it is based on functionality.Which ROM gives the Sprint HTC Touch Diamond ,running on Boost Mobile, full functions? Calling, SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging, WiFi, etc (IN & OUT).

I'm currently running Mighty ROM 6 on Sprint HTC Touch Diamond with wm 6.5. After many days of installing cabs, tweaking, and registry editing, everything is running except for MMS (sending out), I'm able to receive but not send (and yes I tried all the options out there mm.myboostmobile.com./ mm.boostmobile.com./ boostmms.nexteldata.net:8088/mms.) Also tried various Arcsoft versions. Currently I'm able to receive MMS using the mm.boostmobile.com, but that is all. My next step is to change ROM and therefore need to know what ROM's are working out there.

Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated, not only by me, but by many other Diamond owners. Many thanks to all in advance.