View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Redrumchaos 1.0

As you guys probably know, there is some seriously bad blood going on at DroidForums.net between blackdroid and cyanogen. I've done my best to give credit where due, so if you folks see I am in the wrong somewhere, please let me know. There are two proprietary apps included in this rom:

Motoroi File Manager and Download Crutch Lite. I chose to include these, but they can easily be left out.

It should be noted that Motoroi File Manager cannot be bought, nor does it come with the Droid. However, it is being used on a Motorola device, and its proprietary, just like Corporate Calendar.

Download Crutch Lite was pulled from the market some time ago and no longer developed. As such, it also cannot be purchased, and as far as I know, has been abandoned.

Some changes to look for in the next version releasing sometime before 2012, when we will all die anyway:

-Further removal of cyanogenmod/nexus one specific settings and files.
-Bugfixes
-More themes!
-Most likely a stock speed kernel (600mhz), with update.zips for other kernel speeds. Performance enhancements are planned here in the future. I want to be as stable as possible, first.
-More scripts!