akayareal
PPCGeeks Regular

akayareal is keeping up the good workakayareal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is so true about this phone! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Agreed, if you come to my house and see all the electronics I have in my house from Bose and beats by Dre headsets, to LED TVs, you name it electronic I more then likely have one. Paying for phones is the least of my worries. To be honest my dream job would be to work for cnet and get to review every electronic from surround systems, TVs, bluetooths, car audio, to computers, yeah that would be heaven.
Add me onto that cnet list lol. I can honestly say i was never big on phones a few yrs ago but then i found myself carrying around a Nextel i670 and a Sidekick 2 (prepaid $1 a day), I got tired of the phone options on the Nextel side and switched over the Sprint got rid of the Sidekick and got my 1st smart phone the Palm Centro and loved it, that was until a yr later I got my TP and then added a Boost line with a Blackberry then to a TP2 and now a Boost branded Blackberry.

The Evo is my next phone and cause of my impatience will probably not wait for my upgrade in September (if the price is reasonable) and probably use my upgrade for a 1.5ghz phone (HD3).

I dont know when I became such a phone nerd, it was only computers and my sound systems. Just bought a brand new Macbook Pro in March, a 46in Samsung LCD, and was thinking of selling my new Mac for the new line of Pros if they made a big enough upgrade.

I know admit I am a full out tech enthusiast and only see this getting worse as they keep coming out with bigger and better toys/gadgets.

Evo on 3g