View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:56 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery specs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
OP I'm not sure what battery size you were expecting but compared to its equal the HD2, the Evo has a bigger battery by 270MaH.
i understand that... but the Tp2 has a 1500mah and that phone is half as powerful/smaller.

sure i agree with the analogy that phone are getting more efficient internally, but if they can overkill with a 1ghz cpu they can overkill the battery..

again im not really complaining.. just wondering why they aren't bumping the battery.. i bet the EVo has the same talk time hours as the TP2.. CDMA uses more power than GSM... a TP2 with a 1500Mah battery on GSM would probably be 10hrs talk time..

with the Evo having hotspot/wifi/etc and all that technology, i don't see battery being all that impressive on this phone.

Last edited by sebo; 04-14-2010 at 03:58 PM.