View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 01:40 PM
PerfectHybrid
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PerfectHybrid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey I am checking on my bill right now as I've just recieved another one haha...I'm gonna look into the 'max choice' I am not sure what that is but maybe its a mistake ont their part? In which case I really shouldn't have this feature but the guy gave it to me anyway? On my newbill I did not notice the 'max choice' So I don't know what's going on. What happened was me and my friend were complaining to them about how we had a text/pic messaging plan the 10/month for ul in plus 500 out, and we were still getting charged for data too even though we were already paying for a texting plan that should include it. Aka when I sent a pic/vid message i'd not only get charged for a text but also all the data that it took for it to be uploaded or dloaded. This PISSED the both of us off so we were like you're telling us we need to get the 45/month as an insurance so we can send pic messages without getting extra charges...you guys are idiots if most people knew this they'd get so mad it woldnt even be funny. I can't believe you dont have a txt/data plan for our phones and then the lady was like.................................we do...........and what i have now is that plan. But I'm gonna go back and check my last months bill to see if I'm listed as max choice somewhere.

PH