Thread: htc pro touch
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc pro touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturpl22 View Post
hey i have a htc pro touch sprint and im am wondering how to change my blue tooth name and why cant different people see my blue tooth when they want to send me something and i can see them and my blue tooth thing is turned on and its always visible. thanks plz answer my question.!!
Well first you need to make your device "discoverable" for people to be able to see you. This is a security feature, by default the "discoverable" setting is disabled. (It's in the general BT settings)

To change the name of the BT device, Start -> Settings -> System -> About - change the Device Name under DeviceID.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-14-2010 at 01:06 PM.