View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:39 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: This is so true about this phone! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd761 View Post
Since = have been with Sprint, I have paid for quite a few phones. 4 Sanyo Katana's, 1 Sanyo SCP 3200 or 8200, 3 HTC Touch's, 2 HTC Touch Pro's, 2 HTC Touch Pro2's, and an LG Rumor the LG is for my son. Just on phones in the last 4 years was over $2000.00 and I paid for them outright. Some I paid Full price for since I was not ready for the upgrade yet. Now I am anxiously awating the HTC HD3. I love my toys. Phones are the least of what I spent my money on. My 3 computers that I have personally built cost over $12,000.00, so getting a new phone is cheap.
Agreed, if you come to my house and see all the electronics I have in my house from Bose and beats by Dre headsets, to LED TVs, you name it electronic I more then likely have one. Paying for phones is the least of my worries. To be honest my dream job would be to work for cnet and get to review every electronic from surround systems, TVs, bluetooths, car audio, to computers, yeah that would be heaven.
Google is the next skynet