View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
I finally dropped it!!

I dropped my Pre yesterday in the parking lot. I didn't even want to look down when it slipped out of my pocket. I was relieved though when I picked it up and found that only a piece broke off from the top left of the screen portion but it's not noticable if you look at it head on. The "M" also in Palm off the back of the touchstore cover fell off and didn't notice it until last night. So now on the back is says "pal." I'll post some pics later but I was suprised it wasn't worse. All is still working fine.