View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:12 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: This is so true about this phone! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Ok, I only listed the ones that my company paid for. I also forgot to add they bought me a BlackBerry 8350i, which I used for a month and promptly discarded. I also got to test two Verizon phones (BlackBerry 8830 and TP2) and an iPhone from AT&T for free. I had each of the carrier's phones for about a month.

But back to your statement... if you paid for all those phones and I didn't pay for any of mine, how the hell did you beat me? Seems like I won that one
What's funny rainfreak is I worked for sprint up until I graduated 3 years ago and I used damn near every high end smartphone or regular phone with sprint. There are so many I can't remember including the blackberry's, Samsung phone that had the music player on 1 side and phone on the other and to be honest my favorite phone of all time was the Sanyo vm4500 with readylink. I also use to change phones every 2-3 months or when the new ish came out. I jumped to the audivox train before HTC bought them. But in the last 3 years I've had to support my own habit with touch pro, tp2, hero, and now the nexus. I would've bought the hd2 but android won me over. My next phone is the successor to the nexus.
Google is the next skynet