View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Mar 26 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I see the the circle where the clock sits is cut off on the right side and the task bar at the top looks strange with both black and white background-ed icons (so the bilbobrian task bar is built in?). Are there any other quirks or abnormalities with the GTX theme you've noticed?

Thanks
Here is fix I made for that clock background issue on GTX Sense. One of the problems I noticed with these taskbars is the icons tend to move right as the clock changes from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. The background is perfect between 1:00 & 9:00 but is somewhat off between 10:00 & 12:00. My fix introduces a larger background and a reg entry to change the spacing around the clock. Just install the cab and reset.

edit: still working on updating shellres to update the 1x/Edvo icon to dusk for taskbar...unless someone else beats me to it. LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (8.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab christian.a_GTX Taskbar Fix.cab (12.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 04-14-2010 at 11:23 AM.