View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Re: {ROM}{23557|6.5.5}{4/13}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

@Everyone I have found a Easy way to backup your layout Prior to flashing thanks to MSkip!!!! Attahced is a cab install to device memory Then from your start menu look for the new Folder from MSkip, inside choose backup Layout. This will create a Reg File on Your device, you must move this folder to your Storage card in order to use this after flash. When finished backing up you will get confirmation but its a good idea to Check your folder for the reg file too. With total Commander, goto -> Program Files -> MSkip Tools, copy this folder to your storage card. After flashing my new rom, Exit Mobile Shell, then browse to the folder on your storage card and import the reg into your device, restart Mobile shell and everything should be back to the way you had it.

I tested and it works on the latest Rom, Also backs up Favorite Contacts!!!! Make sure to visit MSkips site here and thank him for his great work!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSkip_LayoutBackup.cab (402.3 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Formula84; 04-14-2010 at 09:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.