View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:53 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery specs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
I think in a decade or so, when we've started to scratch the surface of nano technologies, we'll have much better batteries available. For now we've hit the plateau of Li-poly batteries and it's tough to squeeze out extra juice while maintaining space efficiency.
they figured out how to store 32GB of data on a nail-size (mircoSD) chip, they can make a battery not needing to be charged often. i bet if the Evo had a OLED screen that alone would improve battery drastically, but i am not nit-picking here.

heck, they can some how use the screen as solar panel to charge the battery.. technology only goes as far as the money you're willing to spend