View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: This is so true about this phone! LOL

You need to score a job like mine, where you run the IT department, because then you get all the latest and greatest toys. And yeah, I get them for free. Since I started with this company, back in 2007, I have had the following free phones (on a free Simply Everything line):

Vogue
Mogul
Diamond
Touch Pro
Touch Pro 2
Moment
Hero

Any bets on whether I am ordering a few EVOs the day it gets released? But it would be a whole different story if I had to support my own habit. LOL!