View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:47 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Mucked Up Notifications/Volume--Start Fresh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null12 View Post
Hello All,

I think I've installed one too many Cab files, and I've mucked things up pretty good. I lost the notification/battery/volume slide-out menu after installing a cab that was supposed to give a % remaining for the battery. Uninstalling didn't help. Is it time to flash the rom? If so, do I want to flash it to the Sprint original rom (is there any repercussions) or do I want some other rom (is there some benefit? Detriment?). Which rom do I want?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
you can hard reset and that will erase everything and make it like brand new. or you can flash the new sprint rom or a custom rom. that will also erase everything on your phone, so just make sure you back up your contacts and stuff with something like Microsoft MyPhone first. Look around in the Upgrade section and see if there's any custom roms you like.
This post has been thanked 1 times.