JoeBobOneHalf
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JoeBobOneHalf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by watson540 View Post
doesnt really sound like a problem for the upgrade forum, but in any case..go to settings, connections, usb-to-pc and make sure the advanced functionality is off..(if i remember correctly..it's one or the other dont worry)
I guess i figured here because I'm trying to upgrade my phone and I ran into this problem. Tried that and it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygraphixink View Post
check ur usb connection on ur phone. make sure all five pins are ok. I had the same problem till I checked that and fixed a bent pin. hope that helps.
They look ok to me, at least they look the same as my wife's. The special 5 pin headphones work on it so wouldn't that point in the direction that they are all working? I called Sprint today and he was as puzzled as I was. On a long shot he had me do a hard reset. All that did was give me an excuse to reinstall all my programs on my MicroSD card. He sudjested I shell out 50 bucks to get my phone replaced on insurence or wait the time for it to get repaired butboth senerios are aweful. Does anyone have any other ideas