View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 10:50 PM
ChristianProgrammer
PPCGeeks Regular

ChristianProgrammer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mini Rant

This isnt a rant most of you said tech support was nice ....
I went IN to the location Where I got my Mogul I'm under my 30 days AND I'm paying insurance so if the phone is lost broken squished whatever I get a replacement FREE !! I told the dude I wasn't content with the GAP between the parts you know the slider top and the base...
you see a buddy at work saw my phone and went out and immediately got one for himself.....I made this gap in between the pieces unacceptable by trying to use the sedio rubberized cover (IMHO Not a nice product!!)
whatever who cares Im under my 30 days I could have decided I wanted a Trio for all he cares or My dog could drop it in the toilette whatever gimmie a new phone !!
he friggin went and got this manager who produced a new one from the back to compare the GAPs between that one and mine....informed his manager that he couldn't locate my purchase info (the chick that originally did my order had some difficulties getting it done) and that HE (THE CLERK) recommended that I not get a new phone....

Seriously if I wasnt saved and well shall I say wise.. I would-of dropped kicked that kid ..anyway the mgr did his little dance...so I took the opportunity to ask him about policy R.E. Custom ROM's and the like...bottom line...you pay the $7 a month insurance you can literally jam poo in it and return it and get a new one who cares. if its runnin MAC X linux starwars winNT Boo Boo no big deal.. However if your not paying the insurance... well you better flash back to a sprint Bootloader, cause their techs generally can't tell what ROM your running (fries with that sir) but it would be smart to try to get a stock on on there B4 returning to the shop...for covered repairs

thats a no brainer pay the $7 a month and do what ya like.. well except be displeased with the new gap between the sliding pieces....