View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:33 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Verizon Nexus One Releases April 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Very true, I for one look for speed and updates, n1 will be as fast n smooth as the evo, I really don't need the 8 MP cam when my pics come out like this, I'm no photographer but I'd say I don't need 8 mp, or HDMI, it would be cool to have the HDMI but no deal breaker for me, I'd rather have gif support which froyo will soon have and the nexus will be the first to get it, also 4.3 is nice to use and browse, but 4.3 is too big in the pocket and another inch of glass to break when dropped...

Yes spec wise there's some better phones coming, but not enough in performance difference I'm sure for me to worry...
I have to agree, the pics that my phone takes is already amazing for a phone, also the camera specs is the last thing i think about when deciding a phone, though it is a great plus. i have tv out on my tp2 and granted its not hd its a feature i have never used nor intend to use anytime soon. The size of the nexus and the amoled display is what have me sold. Yes many will like the size of the evo but not everyone, its too big for my taste. I'm sold on the nexus line like people are sold on the iphone line up.
Google is the next skynet