View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Nexus One Releases April 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmordarski View Post
Nexus 1 is nice, and the droid is nice, that being said the evo will be even nicer... and Im sure the Nexus 2 and droid 2 will be even better, the nature of the beast
Very true, I for one look for speed and updates, n1 will be as fast n smooth as the evo, I really don't need the 8 MP cam when my pics come out like this, I'm no photographer but I'd say I don't need 8 mp, or HDMI, it would be cool to have the HDMI but no deal breaker for me, I'd rather have gif support which froyo will soon have and the nexus will be the first to get it, also 4.3 is nice to use and browse, but 4.3 is too big in the pocket and another inch of glass to break when dropped...

Yes spec wise there's some better phones coming, but not enough in performance difference I'm sure for me to worry...