View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:17 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: What you want in the new Wp7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 937dytboi View Post
Ok i decided to start a thread basically where people can state what they would like to see in the new WP7 phone.

It can be from already existing technology or something not yet thought of technology that can be used on a phone.

I would like to see a more voice interactive phone. Where i can speech to text emails and text messages without a hassle. Use voice to wake up phone and to navigate through the phone, i think that would be sweet instead of manually swipping to get to where you want to be, the phone can take you directly there without a touch. Of course there would be an option to touch or swipe to navigate.

I know WM had one but it was limited and not that great IMO. I think they were onto something with it but never fully completed it capabilities.

you're going to see this in Android before anyone else, that is, IF anyone else does this. I have seen NO indication of speech-to-text in winmo 7, whereas android already has it for ANY text field.

How about this concept? I want to be able to customize my own damn phone. change the wallpaper, change the UI, get into MY FILESYSTEM. I want lots of apps like android and iphone OS, but not the restrictions of Iphone OS. Keep IN multitasking. I love the winmo 6.x task manager. I miss that top right arrow (although in android I can just pull down the top curtain and open my task manager).

basically a lot of us want the opposite of what we are going to get...