View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: no Iphone OS4 for 3G!!!

exactly. If I knew a developer could just make a freaking os4 ROM for my 3G I wouldn't really be mad, but you can't do that with Iphone OS. It's hard enough to jailbreak/unlock the damn thing, don't even think about taking an upgraded OS from the 3gs and porting over to the 3G. I'm on a mytouch3G right now and I am running a custom cooked android 2.1 beautifully (with my Live Wallpaper running pretty well), and I doubt this phone will ever get an official update.

Same thing with my Diamond. I was cooking 6.5 ROMs that ran smoother than silk and you know that phone ain't gettin no update (Spring doesn't even sell it anymore).

I think I'll just sell my 3G for some coin and get a used 3GS on the cheap or wait till the 4G comes out spend some poker winnings on it (I never feel bad wasting poker winnings).