View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:53 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "hTC Imagio to cricKet FULL flash Tutorial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak50 View Post
Does this need to be done after you do all the steps with guardian files and cabs..I did everything so far with my Imagio still no web or mms. Talk and text work fine...i have a verizon imagio with the $40 metropcs plan flashed with Adortab's custom rom "1.5 MyCleanImagio - Customized Build - Other.rar " and i have RyanMogul's cab "Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1" with the "security policy lifter cab" still nothing, any help ?? thanks
I would say do the basic flash, then the Gaurdian files then the cabs. If you still do not get WAP list what errors you receive and a little more info like are all your epst setting correctly set.
Have you tried any other cabs.
Is it verified that WAP/MMS is functioning on the account. With cricket this is a major cause for errors, but I don't know about Metro.