View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:38 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rhodium Dialer - Calkulin's Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeced View Post
I wonder if anyone has figured out the resizing problem of the Rhodium dialer and corrected it.

The tachi dialer drives me nuts sometimes, especially when i dial the wrong number accidentally.

Oh well, if its not one thing, it will always be the other... don't think I'll ever get to the "perfect" rom stage.
It's not a problem with the dialer. It's a problem of trying to use a wvga phone canvas on your vga phone. There's no way to properly port the in-call screen, so amarullz made a exe to move the screen up so the button are accessible. Having a separate program that does this is not the most efficient way to use the dialer. I would try to use one of the leo dialers (google 'pyrorob xda leo vga phone canvas'). I have a lot fewer problems with the exe program failing to shift the screen up with the leo phone canvases.

Of course, the best thing will be if a HTC Trophy ROM ever leaks. It should have sense 2.5 and is a vga device, so we can have all new vga packages for a change.