View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:47 PM
manaen
N00b

manaen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Could 2.1 be releases tomorrow???

I just went to the sprint Moment software version page as I have for the last week to check for the 2.1 updates. However this time the page is down and it just says
Quote:
We're busy making tons of updates to Sprint.com. The homepage, My Sprint, the Community, Support—there aren't a lot of spots left out of this upgrade. That means that for a few hours, different parts of the site will be down while we make upgrades and tweak different systems.

When it comes back, you'll see a new, fresh look and fancy new features. We've put together a little sneak peek if you want to take a look at what's heading your way.

In the meantime, we know you've got stuff to take care of. Here are some options:
Or maybe it's just a routine web update

But it would really rock to wake up tomorrow and see some android 2.1 goodness

Cross your fingers here's to hoping!!

Rusty...

UPDATE! 4/16/10:
OK The sprint Moment software site is down again for maintenance (For the past 2 days). This coincides with the projected Hero 2.1 release today (the 16th LOL). Maybe I am the eternal optimist but could they be rolling out 2.1 this time. I will keep an Eye on the software page throughout the day to watch for changes.

Last edited by manaen; 04-16-2010 at 10:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.