View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:20 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/10/10 WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5.GENERIC_V4 23557 AVAILABLE

Quote:
Attached the files in a zip. Everything is in order and please install according to the order and the numbers.

once installed you need to go to Start-Settings-Home and change the theme to Fr3sh Theme to get the white taskbar on the top and bottom.

then you need to go to file explorer and go to the directory with the wallpapers and hold on the wallpaper file that you want and manually set it as the background image. this will turn the blue start menu to the white style.

!~ remember i take no credit for any of the files that i included. I got the files from a variety of places and the credit goes to the original owners and makers of these cabs/files
Here's the edited version.. of my attachments! i've included all the fixes and kinks for the slider icons and stuff. working perfectly now

Side Notes~
- Use the non-cookie Plutonium Rom (generic)
- GTX theme has CookiesHomeTab Built into the cab.
- My GTX.zip will have CHTEditor1.6 so you can edit Cookies.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 04 11_12 27 59_0007_111g.jpg (95.2 KB, 925 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTX Theme.zip (8.79 MB, 191 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

Last edited by twe90kid; 04-11-2010 at 05:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.