View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 11:20 AM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Verizon Nexus One Releases April 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
i am over this phone. by the time it hits vzw, or sprint for that matter, it will be nearly 4 months old. that is far too old in "tech" time, especially to be paying full price, which i would have to. i have gotten used to having a dumbphone again and figure i might as well wait until something better comes out, at this rate it won't be too long
I agree with this. I have my droid and im very happy with it. when something better comes along i will get it. but the nexus one is basically a beta phone, its an experiment. im sure the nexus 2 will be amazing