View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:07 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: Palringo v1.7.0 Beta1

ok initial thoughts,

first GUI is nice, graphics look great very nice upgrade here.

Definitely need a sign in button on the sign in page, the options button deal isnt the best way.

again within chat, not in love with the menu button bringing up the switch to img/aud deal, i think maybe putting the buttons to the right of the text field might be a better option.

when sending a voice note you need to have something that tells you your recording, was very confusing at first.

when sending images, i think it would be cool if when u clicked image u prompt for images already on device or start camera.

app seems a little laggy at the beginning but once its open for 30 sec or so (maybe as long as it takes for everything to load) then seems to settle in and work pretty smoothly

highlight color in the messages could be lighter, its a bit hard to read the text in the box thats highlighted.

when receiving the message form the same person (in private chat, aim etc) only need to see their name one time if they are sending messages in succession. ie

Wow: Hi
> whats up
Wideawake: yo
Wow: pow pow
> where you at

will keep playing, and monitor battery tomorrow (this is my biggest fear)