Thread: micro SD FAIL
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: micro SD FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvirus1134 View Post
I dont understand how I could partitioned the card when I right clicked and said format and also formatted it on the phone. I have made hundreds of partitions on hard drives when I was a tech. But thanks anyway=D>
I think he was just asking if you could have done that since you were saying you bought a 16gb card and it only showed a certain amount of storage available (that wasn't 16gb). When you partition the SD Card to save apps etc to the card it will only show as having the available memory you allow it to use. That is why I think he asked.