View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:45 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EPST setting corrected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy77044 View Post
for some reason when i download the file it looks like this maybe my reformated computer i havent downloaded somthing that will allow me to properly open this file?? look at how it looks maybe u can help me ??
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4908/prl.png
Looks normal, if you want to view it on your PC, use QPST's RL editor or you can just drop it into your my document folder on the phone to load through the phone epst. If all else fails let me know what PRL # it is and I'll see if I have access to it. I have most all cricket PRL's including the new national PRL's put out on the 23rd of March for the new plans.