View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:55 AM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I disable the car dock feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
im not sure if this will work but its worth a try... download startup auditor (i think its .99) then disable car home from running on startup. if its not open it might not run when you put your phone in the case..
sorry if it doesnt work
I'm pretty sure this won't work because I can kill the app and it still opens when it crosses the magnet. Thanks for the advice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwireRobert View Post
On the same line of questioning. I installed droidmod on my cusions phone and i put the app car dock v2 on there. he started to get a whole bunch of force closes everytime he put it in his car dock so he uninstalled the app and now he cant get the regualer dock to come back. Any clue on how to fix that? thanks in adavance.
I'm sure someone has an apk for it. You should be able to reinstall it and overwrite the existing app and it should work.

I use the car dock app a lot and don't want to permanently disable it. I just want my phone to stay asleep when I put it in the case. There has to be a way to do it.