Lurker
Threadstarter

NorskeDivision is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by haus View Post
I would guess no. People mention the open network initiative but I've never seen proof that anyone has actually done it (that said, since I switched to Sprint a year ago this hasn't really been on my radar).

I would recommend trying the Intrepid for awhile before dropping the TP2 for it. Based on personal experience I think you're going the wrong direction there. Though if you're sick of the TP2 not having a front-facing keyboard I guess that's that.
Yeah. I know! I thought that the TP2 would be my be all end all (except for the somewhat slow processor). But I'm constantly taking out my phone to take quick notes or do some calculations. I'm a former Palm Treo user, and until I went without it I never really realized how much I relied on the front facing keyboard.

I might go ahead and get an Intrepid on eBay, and see if I can activate it on Verizon. If not, I'll just resell it. I would love it if Samsung came out with a newer version with a 320x320 screen though, so I'm scouring for any hints of such a development. (Again, Samsung Saga would be my choice, but for the crappy camera and battery life).