View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:31 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: phone messed up plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead View Post
take it easy man, bt it says s. You can do this one of two ways: either select clear storage from the system tab in settings (Start->Settings), or power off the device, hold volume down and OK, and hit the power button. the first option i cant do n the other is just not working, bt it didn state how to flash witout my phone being on.
If the phone turns on at all, you can hard reset it or get it to the bootloader screen... At least I've never seen a situation where you can't.

I'm calm, I just don't get why people would shorten the word "but" to "bt". That's just confusing. Or changing the word "write" to "rite"... You only saved one letter, and you look like a BOOB!