View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 04:32 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: one design problem with the evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
look salty if you need to type for that darn long get a blue tooth keyboard ffs. i could in no way take notes for that long on my touch pro.
on the other hand i have a nice collapsable bt keyboard that works great.
I type that much on my Touch Pro 2 every day. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Touch Pro 2 owner who says anything bad about typing on it or the keyboard or whatever. Anyone can type like this on a Touch Pro 2 if they want/need to.

As for a bluetooth keyboard- why the heck would I want to do that? The whole point of a smartphone is that I only need to carry 1 device. The phone I have right now lets me type as much as I want without carrying an extra keyboard, so why should I expect to have to carry an extra keyboard on a future, supposedly better device?

More like HTC better get it right. Even though this EVO doesn't have a keyboard, hopefully a future device will (and in the near future, not several years away).

If not, I'll probably get a Samsung or Motorola or some other device that does have a keyboard.