View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
mbaseball3
PPCGeeks Regular

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint better not lag around releasing the EVO...

Quote:
Quote:
evo isn't gonna have much of an impact on ppl. look at it this way, 70ish % of America voted for Obama. 70% of ppl withsmartphones have an iPhone. ppl wanted change. change they got. with that change came a democracy change. we now have a ruler who tells us what we can and can't do. censorship anyone! the apple iPhone is exactly that kind of analogy. its ruled and censored by apple. there for ppl will continue to buy apple, cause they're the same now as they were then. they want 'change' and love it. I for one will continue to live outside the box cause I don't want to be ruled with my phone as we are with our pres. for further reference the iPhone shall be called the Obama phone. long live android!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

A ruler that tells us what we can and cant do? Would you rather have a ruler that lies and sends us to war over false pretenses causing us to splurge billions of US dollars every month to "patrol" civilians? Or what about one that literally destroyed our economy and led unemployment to record highs? Or one that bombed Iraq to smitherines and then hired the VP's "former" company to go over there and rebuild... the same company that doesnt even think enough of the US to house their offices here but in Dubai? Please... I could go on for days. That's a change that was NEEDED and comparing that to the iphone is pretty ridiculous.

Im guessing you're a republican... what positive, if ANYTHING did the last president do for this country? Cash for clunkers jumpstarted the auto industry that had US automakers on the verge of bankruptcy. Unemployment is down and more jobs have been created ALREADY than in the whole second term of the "last" president. Universal healthcare is in the works, and more jobs are hiring than laying off for the first time in years... you sound like Rush Limbaugh.. maybe you should do like he said he was going to do if healthcare passed and leave the country.
how in hell does this have anything to do with apple or the evo?! that's what I thought, a true democrat that leaves the subject at hand to talk about what THEY want. go take it from Obama. and the Obama phone. long live android!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hero is flying
This post has been thanked 1 times.