View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:07 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sero users dont be fooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by specv View Post
What about Old SERO plans that were converted to grandfathered F&F 500 plans?

I had a SERO $29.99 plan with my corp 25% discount. When I was switched to the new system I lost my SERO plan and got a F&F 500 with free data, text, m2m, N&W@6 and FIMF for $29.99 and kept my 25% discount. I know others have gotten the same. The question is would this plan qualify for a Android phone because its not a SERO plan but I think it doesnt meet the other minimum requirements.
You must not be following the thread, that plan you just mentioned will not work. You must have a SEP (simply everything plan) to activate an android. The plan You named is a f&f plan, so THAT PLAN WILL NOT WORK!
Google is the next skynet