View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:19 AM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint better not lag around releasing the EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
evo isn't gonna have much of an impact on ppl. look at it this way, 70ish % of America voted for Obama. 70% of ppl withsmartphones have an iPhone. ppl wanted change. change they got. with that change came a democracy change. we now have a ruler who tells us what we can and can't do. censorship anyone! the apple iPhone is exactly that kind of analogy. its ruled and censored by apple. there for ppl will continue to buy apple, cause they're the same now as they were then. they want 'change' and love it. I for one will continue to live outside the box cause I don't want to be ruled with my phone as we are with our pres. for further reference the iPhone shall be called the Obama phone. long live android!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
mbaseball3, I wish I could put that whole paragraph in my signature! You nailed it my friend.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓