View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: how do you connect sd card to PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Well I am going off of where it is on my Hero and Moment, do you have an Applications choice under settings? I didn't have to DL drivers for either phone just to mount the SD Card. When you plug it into the computer, the pull down menu say what? When you select it, it doesn't give you an option to Mount? Is your phone even seeing your SD Card when you have it inserted? You may need to reformat it.

oh i didnt see the pull down. lemme try to mount it