View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:55 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro used as USB storage for xbox360??

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Glad to hear it! Yea, I mainly use it to do slideshows of pictures from my camera. I'm sure you can use it for literally anything, I know my buddy used his TP to backup his PS3 so he could format it! Very handy indeed!
Extremely handy for me. Seeing as up until now, we were stuck using Microsofts proprietary storage devices which are pretty expensive for what they are. This is a great option to have. Not that i'm gonna have my TP attached to my 360 all day, but its nice to have it available
dschoenike