View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro used as USB storage for xbox360??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I ended up getting home and trying it out. I put in a clean 8gb card in my TP and hooked it up to my 360. Sure enough, it works as a usb storage device I moved a few things around to it, and im gonna do some testing, but, it does work. I guess at the minimum it'll work to keep stuff saved on it. Gonna see if i can actually play games from it (installed games, demos, etc..) Kinda cool =D>
dschoenike
Glad to hear it! Yea, I mainly use it to do slideshows of pictures from my camera. I'm sure you can use it for literally anything, I know my buddy used his TP to backup his PS3 so he could format it! Very handy indeed!
This post has been thanked 1 times.