View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:05 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro used as USB storage for xbox360??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Starting today theres an xbox 360 update that will now let us use USB storage devices as extra memory. Does anybody know if a Touch Pro can now be used as a usb storage device on the 360? I cant try until this evening, so i thought id ask My apologies if this is a dumb question. Thx,
dschoenike
All I can tell you is when I plug my TP into my PS3, the screen comes up asking if it should be used as a storage device, active sync, internet sharing... I click storage device, and the 8gb card I have in there shows up on the PS3 just like a USB key was plugged in. Sorry, don't have an xBox!
This post has been thanked 1 times.