View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Consigliere
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Consigliere is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Why only in pm is it a secret? Lol.. Ok I pm'd you. Anyone else that are experienced with selective/custom back ups and know which files need to be copied just to ensure the five things listed above are crossed over and not any bugs? I've been trying to figure this out for quite awhile now, like months lol.. :confused
Really? Months? For me I sync contacts/calendar with Google, and the rest of the stuff you talked about takes 15 minutes to setup. Not sure what the big deal is...

There are several backup softwares, (SBP backup, PIM backup, etc) some are free most you have to pay for. They all backup things above and beyond just contacts and calendar, but they may not backup all you desire. Look into them, see what will work for you.
Yeah I've used Sprite, PIMbackup, microsoft myphone etc.. I know how to backup lol. Ive just been stumped on how to selectively restore only the 5 mentioned things listed in the start of this thread. There are a lot of boxes to check/uncheck. Like system settings and registory stuff. I dont want a full restore cuz I'll just be transfering old headaches to a new phone.