View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 AM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NCX Sense 2.5 themes

NOTICE!!! May 20, 2010
Due to bandwidth constraints my images from my screen shots posted on PPC/XDA may not always function properly, if you see any problems with displaying the images please let me know.

This thread will be hosting my themes/clocks/dialers as they become available.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acid Dialer - Beta, coming soon!

This Download is temporarily on hold. This dialer is a skinned version of chas123's Black Dialer. His dialer was created using stock images of the HTC OEM ROM.
While I have not released my version of his dialer to the public i am still be accused of stealing it. However, all of my other designs are indeed my own, you won't see any others like them, unless of course they have stolen them. The part I have skinned is the dialpad itself, as you can see in this screenshot. (below)

**Resized for copy concerns**

Public message: I don't mind sharing my designs with the public, but when i'm accused of stealing them, I can waive that and keep them all to myself. I don't appreciate it when others modify my work in any way, even if its only part of the mod (ie: dialpad vs the whole dialer). I wouldn't have a problem if i were asked first or if they had a problem with my design to PM me about it before accusing me (because they were mad that i told them off) of stealing anothers work. I will gladly still share my work, but I may be sharing it elsewhere. I haven't decided yet.

New Clock release! - May 13, 2010 - Acid clock may get pulled due to accusations of being "stolen" work, while i have the PSD to prove its mine.
Acid Digital Clock

Download below
NEW Theme Release! - May 12, 2010 -
MtN Dew WhiteOut theme

Based on the new Dewmocracy flavors and uses the official Dewmocracy wallpaper for clock background. I have modified the colors just a tad to make them a little more appealing.

With that in mind, please vote, vote, vote, vote, vote!
http://www.dewmocracy.com/#/home
This has to be the best flavor out of the three and I hope my theme will promote that idea.
********voting ends June 14, 2010*******

XBOX 360 theme

This theme includes an animated wallpaper, one background wallpaper, flip clock/font, and other skinned items. Try it out!

Note: It is best to start with a stock ROM to get the full effect this theme gives.
Some testing has shown that ROM's with transparent sliders break the slider in this theme.
ZuneHD theme
I know there's alot of people out there that don't like the green in manila so i made something a little unique.
!!This theme is currently just for the home tab!!
ZuneHD theme includes 3 wallpapers and is compatible with Co0kie and future releases!
Special Thanks to Santod.

**NOTE: Re-install Zune theme after you have installed CHT, you'll find a nice Zune themed surprise!**

Wallpaper shown above is NOT the included one, this wallpaper can be found on DeviantArt

Edit: Please give me your feedback,
i won't know what to fix or improve on unless you tell me
If you like my themes and want to see more
please donate and (or) hit the "THANKS" button if you download.

NOTE: GTX Theme users, only the clock font will work out of my themes, GTX theme uses a script that eliminates certain graphics.

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.

Last edited by NCX Designs; 05-24-2010 at 04:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.