Old 04-06-2010, 12:57 AM
ispahan
Lurker
Threadstarter

ispahan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PLEASE HELP: Problem with cprog.exe the phone is dead

It is unlocked. I am a newbie. What is Rom, and what is the stock Rom. and what is reflashing?

I just know that when I press the phone, that message comes up("we are sorry" at the top, and that "cprog.exe has a problem"). So I don't get the dialing buttons on the screen. The phone is totally dead, and I don't even get a phone signal.

But I notice my internet is working and I can send text messages. everything else works, the files I had put on the phone are still there.Only

1. the phone has totally disappeared, even the phonebook is totally empty.

2. the start page which came on after I unlocked the phone, with widgets and everything, has disappeared. I think that start page was from Omnia because it had three pages. NOw I just get a very dull page with "live search" at top, and a ribbon under that with sync, messaging, hotmail from MS.

Also when I connect with the usb to my desktop, there is no connection, MS activesync tries to connect but then says "synchronization can not be completed successfully" . so that means there is no way to configure the phone through the desktop. If I have to replace that cprog.exe file, the only way to do it now is through the internet connection on the phone itself.