View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
DiamondUser11
Lurker

DiamondUser11 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question PLEASE HELP!! TouchFlo 3D Won't Load!

Does anyone knows how to launch Touchflo mannually?

My Diamond was frozen and after I turned it off and back on, the TouchFLo is not opening automatically. I get a black screen on the phone and i have tried soft reset and powering it off and on many times but it is still the same.. Im desperately trying to avoid doing a hard reset and losing my data, as it is not backed up.

Looking for ANY suggestions! I have taken the phone into a Sprint repair center, and a hard reset was recommended, but I'm hoping perhaps someone here may have a suggestion. I've also tried taking battery out while its plugged into the charger, and interestingly enough, the phone stayed powered ON~without the battery, only being plugged into the charger! I had to replace battery, unplug charger, and then remove battery again to power down. Weird. Though probably not related to the TouchFlo not loading, thought I'd mention it. Also, I have tried to sync with my computer, unfortunately the pc cant see the device, so cant b/u that way either.

So, Im stuck with the black screen of death, only seeing the top and bottom icons.(start, radio/satellite/batt info on top, and calender/contacts on bottom)