View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:14 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PDAJ Clean ROMS- Manilla Vogue WM6.1

Howdy guys, this is my new series of clean ROMs, they will come in both WM6.1 and WM6.5. Here we are using WM6.1 Build 21054. It runs very nice and smooth. Thanks to those involved in putting the build together. Since this is a clean ROM, there are minimal programs in it, to ensure it will run smoothly, and also so you can start small then add whatever programs you'd like.

Programs included:
MS Office
Solitaire & Bubble Breaker
PHM Regedit
Voice Commander

How to flash:
1. Make sure you have a GPS enabled radio, meaning 3.xx
2. If you do continue, if not either flash a stock WM6.1 ROM prior to flashing mine, or drop a radio on a 2gb or less SD card and enter bootloader.
3. Make sure you are unlocked with 2.31 Unlocker, if you're not, get the phone connected to ActiveSync, then run the unlocker and follow it's steps.
4. Get into bootloader if you're not already.
5. Plug in and run the Excutable in the folder, when ROM is done and phone is booting up perform a hard reset.
6. Enjoy the ROM when done!

Links:

Alltel
CricKet
Sprint
Verizon

Requested ROMS
Generic

These four are the carriers most people have, but should you need a ROM for any other carrier, reply here or drop me a P.M. and I will post that up as well.

Thank you to all of you using the ROMs and those who provide feedback. Enjoy Vogue users.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 04-06-2010 at 08:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.