View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I just wanted to say I like the game so far but I do have some suggestions. Can you set up the game so users could use the d-pad for directional control at least for left an right? Also, can you create a better way to reset the game if/when the player dies? Maybe a dedicated reset button? Also, I suggest you make an different icon for the cabbed version that hypnotic made so maybe a mario icon will appear in the Programs List. Right now the icon looks like pac-man.
One last suggestion, can you change alter mario on the screen so he stands still when the player is not trying to move left or right?
Thanks Again for creating this! It's already great and fun to play but if you can incorporate any of my suggestions then maybe it will be even better!

Last edited by horndoctor; 04-05-2010 at 03:03 PM.