View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:36 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: eclair 2.1 ROMS on mytouch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
I really don't have a clue??? I am pretty new to android and the LE/1.2 is giving the developers fits right now, and I am not messing with my LE until I know its safe. The original MyTouch should be fine to hack away, but xda doesn't make it easy to learn or understand things.

You might want to check out androidforums.com if you find anything usefull post your findings here.

naw this isn't an LE mytouch, so I am looking for a good 2.1 with sense for the original mytouch.

ya I am trying to get some data on a good 2.1 sense ui ROM for the mytouch at XDA and not finding very good explanations :S

I'll check out those android forums.