View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:25 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Just got the ipad?? Thoughts/Comments/Questions/Concerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
To answer all your ?s

I got wide one for his bday, it just came in today. We went to get another one so I can keep the 4g and he now has the 16g.

More than expected:

After people saying it's not going to be a good one, ha I disagree! Battery life was talked bad about, this has 10 hours of video and were testing that to make sure Lots of people said it's just a huge Iphone...wrong! It has built in Digital photo album that is amazing to look at.

What I love most:

We thought it would be just like the Iphone, but it's actually a lot better. Not only size being a nice factor, weight is very light! The response time is better than the Iphone, such as pressing power, it responds immediately. Features are amazing!

Different from Iphone:
  • Higher resolution screen
  • More viewing options
  • Cellular Internet service with no contract
  • The iPad offers a roomier virtual keyboard.
  • More found at this site

No camera or multi tasking is the only reason most don't like it. That's why we have our other devices for times like that

cool, I might just check this bad boy out and see. Have you played any games on it yet?
This post has been thanked 1 times.